IN MOLD LABELING MACHINE
• Lids and containers produced on same unit
• High precision and constant repeatability in the label position
• Simple and inexpensive specialized tooling
• Quick tools changes from a production to another
• Easy access to the molding zone for mold change
• All types of labeling geometry adaptation
• Entirely developed and integrated software at the robot interface
• Easy rejection management through an exclusive discharge zone
• Safe label loading without machine downtime
The In-mold labeling unit, IMLPro, a developed and designed exclusivity by Auxiplast, offers to specialized business operating in the plastic molding area an essential multipurpose solution with high-tech integration, to adequately respond to their client’s needs. These are often asking molders for a high diversified production leading to several production changes and a swollen repeatability.
The IMLPro harmonizes perfectly the precision, quality and versatility in affording the possibility to apply labels in the mold both for flat products such as lids and for hollow products such as containers. The equipment allows an easy and quick change of label geometry in less than 15 minutes.
According to the needed application, it is possible that even no tooling replacement is required to substitute the production. Furthermore, thanks to the elaborated ergonomic perspective, the IMLPro machine grants to the operator an easy and toolless access to the molding zone from the nonoperator side of the injection molding machine.
The simple conception of the application unit and its compact design allows to business directors to benefit from an economic solution generating a gainful return on investment.