GFC CONVEYORS – MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT FOR ALL TYPES OF APPLICATIONS
Standard-Duty GFC Conveyors
• Used for shredding and grinding up plastic purgings to scrap bumpers, stringers, carpet, wood pellets, plastic bottles, tires or even glass bottles or wood pallets
• Handles between 1,000 to 10,000 pounds per hour
• Formed steel frame construction
• Uses 6″ to 10″ pulleys
• Multiple belt options with standard cleats or cleat topped belts
• UHMW, formed metal or rubber skirting
• Optional metal detectors with flip gate reject of contaminant
• Optional infeed hoppers, magnetic pulleys and mobile bases
Heavy-Duty GFC Conveyors
• Handles between 8,000 to 20,000 pounds of product per hour
• Constructed of 12″ to 15″ channel iron
• 4-ply belts with heavy duty cleats
• UHMW skirting to protect belt edges
• Uses 10″ to 12″ pulleys with large drives
• Optional metal detectors as large as needed for whole bale inspection
Shredder Feeder & Discharge Conveyors with Magnetic Separation for Purified Recycling, Shredding & Grinding.
We have the expertise to provide you with all the conveyor, metal detection, and magnetic separation equipment to layout your shredding system. Whether you are re-grinding in-house scrap product or designing a complete recycling facility, we have feeder conveyors and discharge conveyors to handle your material on both ends of the shredding process.
By enhancing your conveyor system with specially-designed Conveyor Metal Detectors or an Overhead Magnetic Crossbelt, you can:
1. Protect your shredder by inspecting all of your product and scrap before it is fed into the shredder. That not only protects your shredder from being damaged but also separates out the metal contaminant before it is shredded into smaller pieces. Product purification is maximized.
2. Maximize product purity upon shredding discharge, before feeding material to a Granulator or Extruder. This not only protects your Granulator but also separates out the metal contaminant before using or selling the regrind.
We can help you select and combine the proper equipment to optimize the purification of your product, maximize your equipment protection and protect your investment from serious damage and repairs. Each of the following units can be custom painted to match your shredder.